Organic Bolivian Red Quinoa 350g
Quinoa, Zucchini & Feta Salad Recipe
- ¾C Providore’s Organic Quinoa
- 1½C Water
- ½ Cup Hazelnuts
- 2 Medium zucchini’s cut into long thin strips
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g Providore’s Marinated Persian Feta
- 1 Cup small basil leaves
- 2 Tbs Mount of Olives Leccino Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs Providore’s Barrel Aged Red Wine Vinegar
Rinse Quinoa under cold water, drain well. Place in a medium saucepan with the water; bring to the boil. Reduce heat; simmer covered for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed. Transfer to large serving bowl to cool.
Meanwhile, roast hazelnuts over medium heat until golden. Rub hazelnuts in a clean tea towel to remove most of the skin. Coarsely chop nuts.
Add nuts to quinoa in a bowl with zucchini, tomato, half the feta and basil. Drizzle with Providore’s Leccino Olive Oil and Barrel Aged Red Wine Vinegar. Toss to combine. Season to taste. Serve topped with remaining basil and feta.
You may also be interested in: