Butter Chicken 100g
- 1.5 kg Chicken Pieces (bone in)
- 50g (1/2 pack) Providore’s Butter Chicken Curry Mix
- 2 tbs coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 50g diced butter
- One Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 x 400g Tins Chopped Tomatoes
- 400ml Coconut Cream
- Fresh coriander leaves optional
Toss chicken pieces through Providore’s Butter Chicken Curry Mix.
Set aside in fridge for a few hours, overnight if possible.
Chop onion and garlic and cook in pan with oil until glassy.
Add chicken and cook through until sealed.
Add tomatoes, coconut cream, stock and bring to gentle simmer.
Cook for approx 20-30 minutes. Add butter and stir in.
Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper.
Serve with fresh coriander, basmati rice, Providore brinjal pickle and pappadums
You may also be interested in: